In 1562 , Michelangelo said “ Ancora Imparo” , which means “I am still learning”.
While a quote like that is not surprising coming from an icon like him, you might like to know that he was 87 when he said it.
At JFL, we invest a great deal of time & money in learning & development because like Michelangelo, we believe that learning is never completed. And in our lingo we say “Train hard, fight easy”
Apart from a bouquet of training programmes we also have the following company sponsored educational programmes :
- BBA in Retail Management program from IGNOU for all the Crew Members
- PG Diploma in management (specialization in Finance, HR, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain) from NMIMS, SCDL and Annamalai University – program is available for all the employees who join the organization at Store Manager level in Operations or at Executive level in support function
- 1 year certification in Business Management from IMT Ghaziabad – a semi residential program for all the middle management and above employees – employees get more than 50 days of paid leave apart from company sponsored fees, the topper of the batch gets 100% scholarship
- Behavioural training programmes/workshops/seminars as per need for all employees.
- Management Development Programmes from esteemed institutes like ISB, XLRI and IIMs.
‘Train hard, fight easy’