In 1562 , Michelangelo said “ Ancora Imparo” , which means “I am still learning”. While a quote like that is not surprising coming from an icon like him, you might like to know that he was 87 when he said it.
At JFL, we invest a great deal of time & money in learning & development because like Michelangelo, we believe that learning is never completed. And in our lingo we say “Train hard, fight easy”
Apart from a bouquet of training programmes we also have the following company sponsored educational programmes :
1. BBA in Retail Management program from IGNOU for all the Crew Members
2. PG Diploma in management (specialization in Finance, HR, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain) from NMIMS, SCDL and Annamalai University – program is available for all the employees who join the organization at Store Manager level in Operations or at Executive level in support function
3. 1 year certification in Business Management from IMT Ghaziabad – a semi residential program for all the middle management and above employees – employees get more than 50 days of paid leave apart from company sponsored fees, the topper of the batch gets 100% scholarship
4. Behavioural training programmes/workshops/seminars as per need for all employees.
5. Management Development Programmes from esteemed institutes like ISB, XLRI and IIMs.
‘Train hard, fight easy’