General use of information
- “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our programs, services and inquiries that we believe may be of interest to you. The information may also be used to communicate with you or to contact you about your account with us. We may also use this information to offer our products, programs, or services to the user. If you choose to submit content for publication in whatsoever manner, we may publish your name, screen name and other information you have provided.
- The information “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” collects in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. The information may also be used in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
- “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” shall disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
Privacy Rules regarding collection of Information
- “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” shall be solely responsible for the ensuring that all Sensitive Personal Information is collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt and handled in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Indian law requires all entities that collect, receive, possess, store, deal and handle personal information, including Sensitive Personal Information, to:
- obtain consent from all Users in writing through letter or Fax or email [or otherwise through any established electronic means] regarding purpose of usage before collection of such information.
- not collect sensitive personal data or information unless (a) the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” or any person on its behalf; and (b) the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- while collecting Sensitive Personal Information, take such reasonable steps to ensure that the User knows:
- the fact that the information is being collected
- the purpose for which the information is being collected
- the intended recipients of the information
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information; and the agency that will retain the information.
For the purposes of this document, “Sensitive Personal Information” means personal relating to any individual’s: (i) password; (ii) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) Biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to any body corporate for providing any service; and any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise: provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under any law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.
- As required by law, Users shall not, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which such User does not have any right to
- is grossly harmful , harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially , ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- harm minors in any way
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- violates any law for the time being in force
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- impersonates another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- access (or attempt to access) any service by any means other than as permitted in this Agreement and by the law
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or third party content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Content and third party content therein
- Access the website to upload the Content to cause a breach of security or any Networks or interfere with the proper working of the website
- Delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices
Enforcement of Legal Obligations
- The User acknowledges that “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may terminate the User’s account and remove the Content and other Network Data, as well as disable the User’s access to any and all Networks at any time for violations of this policy without notice and without any liability to the User. The User is solely responsible and liable for complying with all applicable laws including privacy laws.
- The User acknowledges that “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may terminate the account of any User in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- The User acknowledges that “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” also reserves the right to remove, preserve, and disclose any information or Content or account it deems necessary or appropriate to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this policy, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) respond to User support requests, (e) protect the rights, property, or safety of “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED”, its Users, and the general public, or (f) investigate or defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations.
- To enhance your online experience “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” uses “cookies”. Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not reveal your e-mail address or other personally information unless you choose to provide this information by, for example, registering at one of our sites. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. Cookies are used to understand Internet usage and to improve our content, offerings, and advertisements.
Our Commitment to Security
- Appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information collected.
- To protect User’s privacy and security, reasonable steps should be taken to help verify the User’s identity before granting access or making corrections.
Amendment to this policy
This Notice may be changed by “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” with or without notice to the user. The revised Notice shall be posted to this page so that you are aware of the information collected, how it is used and under what circumstances it will be disclosed.
Address: Jubilant FoodWorks Limited
B – 214, Phase – II, District Gautam Budh Nagar,
Noida – 201 305, (U.P.)