THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY TO THIS WEBSITE OWNED BY “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED”. PLEASE READ THE STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU [USER] DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED HEREIN, KINDLY REFRAIN FROM ACCESSING THE WEB SITE. ACCESS TO THIS SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF ITS CONTENTS AND IMPLICATIONS.
The terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this web site and any content made available from or through this web site. “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time with or without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Web Site.
Grant of Access
General use of information
- “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our programs, services and inquiries that we believe may be of interest to you. The information may also be used to communicate with you or to contact you about your account with us. We may also use this information to offer our products, programs, or services to the user. If you choose to submit content for publication in whatsoever manner, we may publish your name, screen name and other information you have provided.
- The information “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” collects in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. The information may also be used in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
- “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” shall disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
Integrity of Intellectual Property
- The End User is not permitted to directly or indirectly alter, reverse engineer, modify, or create any derivative works of the website and the platform, or any other “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” Intellectual Property.
- The End User shall not, directly or indirectly, attempt to discover or expose the source code underlying any “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” Intellectual Property.
- The End User agrees that, as between the End User and “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED”, all the intellectual property rights in the “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” Intellectual Property are owned solely and exclusively by “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED”.
- The End User shall not directly or indirectly, and shall ensure that all Users and Members do not:
- hack, deface or otherwise misuse the Website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other parts of the Website or the technology used to create it
- modify or copy any “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” Intellectual Property
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations or any legal notices from the website
- attempt to access the source code of the software underlying the website
- copy, archive, store, reproduce, rearrange, modify, adapt, download, upload, create derivate works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, redistribute or disseminate any “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” Intellectual Property
- access the website to build a product using similar ideas, features, functions, interface or graphics
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED’s” computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the website
- develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the website
- authorize or encourage or permit any third party to use the website to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct
- As required by law, Users shall not, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which such User does not have any right to
- is grossly harmful , harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially , ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- harm minors in any way
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- violates any law for the time being in force
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- impersonates another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- access (or attempt to access) any service by any means other than as permitted in this Agreement and by the law
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or third party content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Content and third party content therein
- Access the website to upload the Content to cause a breach of security or any Networks or interfere with the proper working of the website
- Delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices
User content on public forums
- You agree that “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” will not be liable for any content posted by you and you shall be solely liable for the same. You represent and warrant that the content posted by you is either owned by you or licensed to you.
- “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums and other such services available on or through the Web Site. You agree that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Web Site any material which:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site or the Web Site’s services
- are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law
- violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right
- contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component
- contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind
- constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact
Enforcement of Legal Obligations
- The User acknowledges that “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may terminate the User’s account and remove the Content and other Network Data, as well as disable the User’s access to any and all Networks at any time for violations of this policy without notice and without any liability to the User. The User is solely responsible and liable for complying with all applicable laws including privacy laws.
- The User acknowledges that “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may terminate the account of any User in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- The User acknowledges that “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” also reserves the right to remove, preserve, and disclose any information or Content or account it deems necessary or appropriate to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this policy, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) respond to User support requests, (e) protect the rights, property, or safety of “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED”, its Users, and the general public, or (f) investigate or defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations.
Representations and Warranties
- The User represents and warrants to “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” that it is fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, representations and warranties set forth.
- The User represents and warrants to “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” that the USER shall comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules, and regulations in connection with the User’s use of the website.
- All other representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are explicitly disclaimed by both Parties hereto.
- The User warrants and agrees that, while using the Web Site and the various services and features offered on or through the Web Site, you shall not:
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Web Site’s content, materials or services, or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web Site.
Linking to third party web sites
- You may be able to link from the Web Site to third party web sites and third party web sites may link to the Web Site (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
- Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by us of such web sites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such web sites.
- You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Web Site or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
- You agree not to download or use images hosted on this Web Site on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another site.
- “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Web Site be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Web Site from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
Third Party products and services
If you opt to order third-party products or services made available through our site, we may fill in the required information on the order form for your convenience, using account data that you have previously provided us. This data is displayed for your review before the form is submitted, and you will have the option to delete or modify it before the data is sent. When you click to place your order, the data will be sent those 3rd parties. These 3rd parties have agreed to hold this information in confidence, not use it for any purpose except to carry out the service they are providing us, and honor our organization’s privacy and security policies in the way this information is handled. JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED does screen and choose its business partners and affiliates with our privacy goals in mind.
Disclosure of information to Third-Parties
- JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED may disclose sensitive personal data or information to any third party in accordance with the laws prevalent in the Union of India.
- Disclosure of sensitive personal data or information by JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED to any third party requires prior permission from the provider of such information, who has provided such information under lawful contract or otherwise, unless such disclosure has been agreed to in the contract between JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED and provider of information, or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- Further, JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED or any person on its behalf shall not publish the sensitive personal data or information.
Transfer / Sharing of information
JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED may transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by the body corporate as provided for under these Rules. The transfer may be allowed only if it is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between the body corporate or any person on its behalf and provider of information or where such person has consented to data transfer.
E-Commerce Transactions on the website
- We may make subscription of magazines and purchase of certain products available to the users of this Web Site. You may register yourself on the website and purchase the required products.
- If you order any products, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older. For processing the payment for purchase of the products or subscription of the magazine, you will be directed to a recognized payment gateway.
- Delivery of the subscribed magazines and purchased merchandise are undertaken by third party agencies like courier services and postal services. JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED shall not be held liable with respect to damaged or lost/ misplaced issues or merchandise.
- Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
Mobile version of the website
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” and its affiliates’ directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Web Site, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Web Site, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED’s” defense of such claim.
Limited personal use
You may access and view the content on the Web Site on your computer or other device and, unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Web Site, make single copies or prints of the content on the Web Site for your personal, internal use only. Use of the Web Site and the services offered on or through the Web Site, are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
Termination / Discontinuation of services / website
“JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Web Site or the Web Site’s services at any time.
“JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Web Site and/or the services made available on or through the Web Site after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Disputes, Governing Law and Venue
- “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” shall not held be responsible for disputes arising out of interactions between members / users. “JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED” reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
- The terms shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- The user agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.